Friday, March 15, 2019

SAG

The doc benched me because of my hip, so I volunteered with the club. I SAG'd the Montgomery ride and I was the food purchaser for the ride. I met all kinds of people in my club that I would never have met otherwise (translation: the fast riders!) I only had to drive two people in. One guy broke his pedal, and the other had bad cramps in his legs (and it turns out he didn't have any electrolyte drink or salt tablets while he was riding, so of course he got cramps in his legs)
If I can't ride, I might as well wear fun sunglasses. I got many comments from the people in my club.

I found this cool mural and took a photo.

I stood on the side of the road and said hello to all of the riders.

Thuy was the lead SAG

I've never bought so much fruit in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment